ZUFFENHAUSEN, Carnauba Wax For Porsche (40% Vol.)
- Premium wax developed for the paintwork systems encountered on modern Porsches (all 911's from the G-model on, all Transaxle models, Boxster, Cayman, Macan, Cayenne and Panamera) offering a 40 Vol. % of pure North Brazilian Ivory Carnauba wax
- Caters for the care and protection needs of these paints ensuring that your Porsche shines in splendour and is protected in the best way for many years to come
- Contains natural UV filters / stabilisers
- Hand made in Switzerland since 1930 for uncompromising quality
- Discover now why swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Swissvax Zuffenhausen is a special wax formulation developed for the paintwork systems encountered on modern Porsches offering a 40 Vol. % of pure North Brazilian Ivory Grade one Carnauba wax. It caters for the specific paintwork care and protection needs of Porsche cars (all 911's from the G-model on and all Transaxle models) and ensures that your Porsche shines in splendour and is protected in the best way for many years to come. Perfect for Boxsters, Caymans, Cayennes, Macans and Panameras etc
A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 20 or more wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 4 months meaning that one container of wax allows you to maintain your automobile investment for more than six years in a condition which usually would be reserved to award-winning classics only.
Before Zuffenhausen is applied, the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish.