UTOPIA, Special Carnauba Wax w/ PTFE* (55% Vol.)
- Our Scandinavian formulation with 55% Grade one Ivory Carnauba Wax infused with a high quantity of PTFE Teflon for increased protection, longevity and shine.
- All our waxes are hand made in Switzerland as they have been since 1930 for uncompromised quality
- Developed in collaboration with Scandinavia's star detailer "Sir Tommy Lund" to protect against the hardships of colder climates but without compromising the performance in warmer countries and tropical climates.
- The perfect formulation for toughness-resisting shine on the car of your dreams
- Performs particularly well in colder temperatures as the wax is able to flow and adhere even in sub zero ambient temperatures, but still remains as effective in warmer climates as all our other wax formulations
- Contains natural UV stabilisers/filters
- By enriching our unique Carnauba wax with PTFE *, it achieves a highly reflective and particularly strong protective shield.
- Your vehicle’s paint will perfectly withstand the challenges of everyday life.
- Perfectly suited to cars that are not garaged and daily driven cars that need to look amazing in all weathers.
- Innovative system for the ultimate gloss and protection of all types of paintwork including clear coats, older acrylic paints and modern hard scratch resistant paints.
- Discover now why Swissvax is OEM supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Swissvax Utopia Wax is a modern and innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork - also under the harshest conditions. Utopia is a special Carnauba wax which was enriched with a high quantity of non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork. Thank to the proverbial "Teflon-pan-effect" dirt and insects barely can't adhere at all to the as smooth as glass paintwork surface.
We strongly recommend the application of Utopia on daily driven vehicles, winter vehicles and all vehicles that are not fortunate enough to live in a garage
A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 20 or more wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 6 months meaning that with one container of wax you can maintain your automobile investment for more than 10 years in a condition which usually is reserved to award-winning classics.
Before Utopia is applied, the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular