SCUDERIA, Special Carnauba Wax for Italian Vehicles (40% Vol.)
- Our unparalleled know-how, for your beloved Italian cars.
- Especially formulated for optimal results on Italian automobile paint systems
- Premium wax for Italian automobiles (and automobiles with soft, scratch sensitive paintwork) offering a 40% Vol. % of yellow Brazilian Grade one Carnauba wax
- Contains natural UV filters and stabilisers
- Hand made in Switzerland for uncompromising quality
- Caters for the care and protection of these paints offering enhanced resistance against micro-scratches
- Discover now why Swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Scuderia wax has been specifically developed for the paintworks of Italian automobiles (e.g. Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia and Maserati) offering a 40 Vol. % of pure yellow Grade one Carnauba wax from Northern Brazil. Catering for the specific paintwork refreshing, care and protection it features an enhanced protection against micro-scratches for these delicate paintworks. (for modern Lamborghini cars choose Swissvax Concorso wax, or contact your local Lamborghini dealer for a container of Swissvax "Lamborghini" wax specially developed by us for the Lamborghini factory).
A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 20 or more wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 4 to 5 months meaning that one container of wax allows you to maintain your automobile investment for more than six years in a condition which usually would be reserved to award-winning classics only.
Before Scuderia wax is applied, the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish.