- Our unparalleled know-how, for your Japanese automobile
- Especially formulated for optimal results on Japanese proprietary paint systems
- Special wax with 30% Vol. of pure Brazilian Grade one Carnauba wax specifically blended for post 1988 Japanese vehicles
- Produces a streak-free gloss and is also matched to their particular JIS-3 and JIS-4 (Japanese Industry Standards) multilayer paint finishes
- Contains natural UV filters / stabilisers
- Hand made in Switzerland for uncompromising quality
- Discover now why Swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Swissvax Samuraï wax addresses the special needs of post 1988 Japanese paint systems including their particular JIS-3 and JIS-4 multilayer paint finishes (choose "Reflexus" wax for Lexus please). Samuraï wax gives added UV protection, produces a streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics. Before Samuraï is applied, the paint should to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to a flawless Swissvax finish.