- Soft Clay compound (Clay Bar) used together with Swissvax Quick Finish as a lubricant - the kit contains both components to enable you to clay your paintwork
- Comes in a handy storage bag
- Removes any contaminations adhering to and extruding of the paintwork like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants.
- Use the Clay Bar prior to the Cleaner Fluid Wax pre-treatment
- Does not harm the paint itself and leaves the paint with a smooth as glass finish.
The Swissvax Clay Bar is used with the combination of a quick detailing fluid (Swissvax Quick Finish) and a clay compound (Swissvax Paint Rubber) to gently remove any contaminations adhering to and extruding of the paintwork surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants without harming the paintwork itself. It is being used before applying Cleaner Fluid (Regular / Medium / Strong). It's flexibility allows the perfect adaption to different shapes of surfaces (eg. rim base, back mirrors, fenders) for quick and easy paint decontamination.
You first have to spray Quick Finish on the paint surface and then rub the Clay Bar back and forth under light pressure. After removing any irregularities using the paint rubber you may continue with the Cleaner Fluid in order to prepare the paintwork perfectly for wax application - thorough preparation is the key for a perfect finish.