OPAQUE (40% Vol.) Carnauba Wax For Matt Paintwork wraps and films
- Premium wax specially developed for all satin matt paintwork types (incl. wraps and ppf films) with 40 Vol. % of pure Brazilian Grade One Carnauba.
- Offers your automobile's paintwork thorough long term protection against all kinds of negative emissions without damaging its satin matt appearance.
- Very easy to apply.
- Hand made in Switzerland since 1930 for uncompromised quality
- Contains natural UV filters and stabilisers
- Prepare the paintwork with Pre-Cleaner Opaque prior to the first wax application.
- Discover now why Swissvax is OEM supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Conventional polishes, waxes and insect removers should not be used on matt paintwork and will most likely cause incremental increases in gloss over time - an irreversible situation. Please only use products which were specifically developed for matt paintwork like the Swissvax "Opaque" product line which will not damage the matt surface appearance. Swissvax Opaque wax is a premium wax for all satin matt paintwork types (including wraps). Thanks to its formulation including 40 Vol. % of pure Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax it offers your automobile's satin matt paintwork thorough long term protection.
Satin matt paint has been offered as an extra cost option on most premium and luxury/sports cars for a while now and has become an expensive but popular choice to suit the individual taste. But car dealerships are wary of this new technology as they do not always understand the care requirements needed for ongoing maintenance.
Satin matt paint cannot be polished and scratches or swirl marks cannot be removed without turning the surface shiny - an irreversible situation that cannot be remedied. Once satin matt paint has turned glossy there is no technology available to return it to matt unless you repaint the car. Likewise you cannot clay the paint or remove surface imperfections.
Therefore in this case the old saying is true - prevention is better than a cure. Regular applications of Swissvax opaque wax and cleaning with dedicated satin matt products will ensure that your matt paint stays matt and in showroom condition for many years to come. Swissvax was the first car care manufacturer to offer a dedicated range of care products for satin matt paint that contains no gloss enhancers, silicones or any chemical that can possibly cause a change in the natural matt appearance - Swissvax Opaque range!
Before Opaque is applied, the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Pre-Cleaner Opaque in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface.