Motorcycle Chrome/Metals Collection
- Cleans, polishes, seals and protects all kinds of metal surfaces (Chrome, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel and Brass).
- Removes deposits, corrosion and oxidation efficiently, quickly and gently and provides an efficient long term protection and a great finish
- Is easy to apply and guaranteed safe for all metals
- Use together with our unique Brass Interwoven pads to remove surface rust and embedded contaminants or baked on hard water spots from Chrome and stainless steel
- Multi-Award winning product
Swissvax Metal Polish effortlessly and easily cleans polishes, seals and protects all kinds of metal surfaces. It removes sediments, rust and oxidation thoroughly, efficiently and gently and also produces a high degree of gloss and offers effective long term protection.
Chrome parts are a precious and important - and unfortunately also care-intensive - eye-catcher for every motorcycle. It requires regular care because the thickness of the chrome coating often is very thin and tends to corrode quickly when neglected. Metal Polish is the perfect care product for chrome surfaces, use regularly with a soft cloth to prevent the formation of rust spots and water spotting. Use the Brass pad for neglected chrome or when rust spots have appeared or when water minerals have dried and been baked on by engine heat etc.
Nickel and brass have to be treated with a polish which also offers great long term protection in order to prevent new corrosion. Swissvax Metal Polish offers this long term protection.
Aluminium is a sensitive metal and is affected if treated with too aggressive polishes. Only a balanced product provides the desired long term finish and gloss on aluminium cylinder heads, valve covers and alloys. Swissvax Metal polish is such a product.
A trademark of all Swissvax products is that you only need to use a small amount of product, this is because unlike other thin liquid metal polishes on the market our product is a thick paste created without the traditional high liquid petroleum content as used in other metal polishes. Therefore it will last a long time with minimal wastage yet produce an unbeatable polishing effect with the added benefit of leaving a protective layer behind.