Motorcycle BIKE SHEEN (48% Vol.) Carnauba Wax for all gloss painted motorbikes "R. Rossi Special Edition"
- This very special Limited edition motorcycle wax has been developed over 3 years of testing to be the perfect bike wax! With extensive testing and tweaking from the team at Clean Ride Perth & Clean Ride Brisbane on all makes and models of motorcycles the master wax makers at Swissvax were able to come up with this outstanding and unique wax formulation.
- Roberto Rossi, founder and master detailer at Clean Ride Australia has become recognized as the best in the industry for motorcycle detailing. He was the first Swissvax Certified Bike Detailer in the world and has opened 2 x Swissvax official Bike Care Centers in Australia.
- Fuel repellent Carnauba wax for your bike, with extra high content 48% pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax infused with PTFE Teflon for a wonderful smooth silky finish with natural UV protection.
- Creates a wonderful deep wet look gloss on all colours and all paint types found in the motorcycle industry with the usual easy on easy off application as with all Swissvax waxes.
- Perfect for all bikes including soft scratch sensitive Italian paints
- Created specifically for Australian conditions.
- Prepare the paintwork with Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
- Dirt repellent and leaving no white residues on rubber, plastics and around edges
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Bike Sheen (Rossi Special Edition) is an innovative, modern Carnauba wax for motorcycles, carefully blended with high concentrations of PTFE Teflon to create an amazing smooth silky gloss on all paints. Its clever fuel repellent formulation even protects airbrush artworks and protects the paint from micro scratches. Made to Roberto Rossi's exacting requirements and high standards which are also reflected in his dedicated bike detailing studios in Perth & Brisbane.
Before the wax is applied, the paint has to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contamination's of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish.